THE GREENDOW VERTICAL WINDOW GARDEN
The Greendow Vertical Window Garden is a hydroponic window garden that brings lush green plants to indoor and urban environments.
- Lets you effortlessly grow plants, flowers, herbs and produce in any interior space
- Is perfect for commercial, business and residential environments
- Fits neatly to existing windows, with easily installation from inside the building
- Uses square footage in an innovative way, providing green environments without infringing on valuable floor space
- Uses a patented design with:
- An aluminium frame designed to be stable, lightweight and easy to assemble
- Original siphoning mechanisms to complement the flood and drain (ebb and flow) hydroponics system
- Flexibility to fit any existing window space
Whatever your space – The Greendow Vertical Window Garden is made to measure, tailored to your specifications
Every Greendow can be individually customised to seamlessly integrate with your chosen space. With your choice of 100+ colours to choose from.
Mother of Pearl
Choose from 100+ Colours
What makes the Greendow Vertical Garden different?
- The Greendow Vertical Garden is lightweight and easily installed into existing window spaces
- No heavy soil, cumbersome containers or floorspace
- Advanced automatic hydroponic system
- Minimal maintenance: keep plants healthy with ease
What are the benefits for building owners?
Building owners, managers and architects agree that green spaces bring benefits to urban spaces. A Greendow Vertical Garden:
- Minimises energy consumption
- Improves a building’s “green” rating
- Reduces the need for horizontal green spaces (frees up floor space)
- Improves air quality
- Regulates humidity levels
- Reduces noise pollution
- Becomes a major design centrepiece
How can I arrange installation of a Greendow Vertical Garden?
Please contact our Sales Team. We’re happy to help. Our team will organise for a technician to view your space and quote on your garden.
Call us on +61 (0) 459 623 296 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What can be grown in a Greendow Vertical Garden?
Most small plants grow beautifully in a Greendow Vertical Garden, including:
- Fresh herbs
- Water plants
- Ferns and shrubs
Can you supply the plants?
- Yes, we can supply your plants. We offer a wide variety of plants and flowers. But if you want to supply your own plants, that’s fine too
- Check our plant packages brochure for full details of the plants we offer
Will my Greendow Vertical Garden be difficult to look after?
- No! The Greendow Vertical Garden requires very little maintenance
- The Greendow Vertical Garden uses an advanced hydroponic and irrigation system to water, feed and maintain your plants
Can the Greendow Vertical Garden be moved after installation?
Each Greendow is made-to-measure for its specific window. We don’t recommend moving the Greendow after installation but if necessary, the Greendow can be removed and reinstalled (size and location permitting).
What do I do if my plants die?
- The Greendow Vertical Garden uses real plants with a natural life cycle, and occasionally a plant will die. You can easily replace individual plants
- If your plants begin to wilt, call our maintenance team for help
Will the Greendow Vertical Garden produce any odors?
- If you use the recommended mineral nutrient, your plants will not have unpleasant smells
- Many plants produce pleasant fragrances that will scent the space
What if my window is blocked by a building or not in direct sunlight?
- The Greendow Vertical Garden is designed to allow plants to grow in all conditions
- The LED lights optimise plant growth by automatically activating and replicating the natural light
Can I manually water plants using an external water source?
- Watering plants with an external water source can cause pooling of water and algae growth
- We recommend using the system’s automatic watering cycles and following the maintenance tips
- Fill the water tank with 1L of water every 2–4 days