Bring lush greenery into your home with a Greendow Vertical Garden
Whatever your space, Greendow Vertical Gardens can give you natural greenery, fresh produce and clean air. The Greendow Vertical Garden is soil-free and lightweight, making it ideal for inside any home. Whether you live in a house, apartment or tiny home, Greendow Vertical Gardens can give you a garden in your window.
Greendow offers the ultimate in system control. With our touchscreen or our online remote user interface, you can ensure your plants flourish with minimal effort.
Additional benefits include:
- Grow your own fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs
- green environment into your home
- Purify your air
- Use greenery to naturally regulate temperature and noise
- Minimal maintenance needed
- Remote online access to control the irrigation system
- Easy-to-source plants and nutrients
- The Greendow team offer a range of plants, nutrients and maintenance services tailored to each garden
- With a maintenance agreement in place, a Greendow representative will ensure your plants stay healthy
Made to measure & Easy installation
- All Greendow Vertical Gardens are made to measure and custom designed to fit your space
- Full on-site system installation and plant-fitting completed in less than 1 day
- Easily installed from inside the building
- Manufactured and assembled off-site
- Installation includes all materials and plants
What makes the Greendow Vertical Garden different?
- The Greendow Vertical Garden is lightweight and easily installed into existing window spaces
- No heavy soil, cumbersome containers or floorspace
- Advanced automatic hydroponic system
- Minimal maintenance: keep plants healthy with ease
What are the benefits for building owners?
- Minimises energy consumption
- Improves a building’s “green” rating
- Reduces the need for horizontal green spaces (frees up floor space)
- Improves air quality
- Regulates humidity levels
- Reduces noise pollution
- Becomes a major design centrepiece
How can I arrange installation of a Greendow Vertical Garden?
Please contact our Sales Team. We’re happy to help. Our team will organise for a technician to view your space and quote on your garden.
Call us on +61 (0) 459 623 296 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What can be grown in a Greendow Vertical Garden?
Most small plants grow beautifully in a Greendow Vertical Garden, including:
- Fresh herbs
- Water plants
- Ferns and shrubs
Can you supply the plants?
- Yes, we can supply your plants. We offer a wide variety of plants and flowers. But if you want to supply your own plants, that’s fine too
- Check our plant packages brochure for full details of the plants we offer
Will my Greendow Vertical Garden be difficult to look after?
- No! The Greendow Vertical Garden requires very little maintenance
- The Greendow Vertical Garden uses an advanced hydroponic and irrigation system to water, feed and maintain your plants
Can the Greendow Vertical Garden be moved after installation?
Each Greendow is made-to-measure for its specific window. We don’t recommend moving the Greendow after installation but if necessary, the Greendow can be removed and reinstalled (size and location permitting).
What do I do if my plants die?
- The Greendow Vertical Garden uses real plants with a natural life cycle, and occasionally a plant will die. You can easily replace individual plants
- If your plants begin to wilt, call our maintenance team for help
Will the Greendow Vertical Garden produce any odors?
- If you use the recommended mineral nutrient, your plants will not have unpleasant smells
- Many plants produce pleasant fragrances that will scent the space
What if my window is blocked by a building or not in direct sunlight?
- The Greendow Vertical Garden is designed to allow plants to grow in all conditions
- The LED lights optimise plant growth by automatically activating and replicating the natural light
Can I manually water plants using an external water source?
- Watering plants with an external water source can cause pooling of water and algae growth
- We recommend using the system’s automatic watering cycles and following the maintenance tips
- Fill the water tank with 1L of water every 2–4 days